Cloudbase Paragliding News

…if its flyable we will be out flying

Leave a comment

Greece 2016

So for once we managed to get away early and here we are, settled into our hotel for a relaxing afternoon Before heading off to sunny Greece in the morning. The weather forecast is good and we are looking forward to an enjoyable training week.