Cloudbase Paragliding News

…if its flyable we will be out flying

Leave a comment

Training again 30/03/16

After a long look at the weather forecasts we decided to cancel the EP and tasters and call in the CP students.

We meet up at 15:00 for some theory and ground training then flew until sunset.

Well done Nigel and Chris, some really great flying and ground handling. 

Dave and I are staff training tomorrow as it’s far to thermic for safe training. We will report on how we get on.