Cloudbase Paragliding News

…if its flyable we will be out flying

Training again 30/03/16

Leave a comment

After a long look at the weather forecasts we decided to cancel the EP and tasters and call in the CP students.

   
   
We meet up at 15:00 for some theory and ground training then flew until sunset.

Well done Nigel and Chris, some really great flying and ground handling. 

  
Dave and I are staff training tomorrow as it’s far to thermic for safe training. We will report on how we get on. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s